While luxury resorts in Anguilla are wooing travelers with incredible offers, Malliouhana, Auberge Resorts Collection wants visitors to stay longer in paradise—and the resort is offering 10 complimentary nights worth $10,000.
As part of Malliouhana in Anguilla’s The Perfect Ten package, U.S. visitors can work and play at the luxury resort on an extended 20-night stay. Now through August 31, guests booking 10 consecutive nights at the chic luxury resort perched above the shimmering waters of Meads Bay will receive an additional 10 nights complimentary.
Room rates for a suite average $1,000 a night, meaning that’s about $10,000 value.
The Perfect Ten offer includes:
- Luxury suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views and spacious terraces and living rooms, including Junior, Two- and Three-Bedroom Suites
- Quiet work spaces in the comfort of your own suite or outdoor poolside cabana
- Complimentary access to fitness facilities, pools and morning wellness classes
Malliouhana suites sprawl about 1,350- 4,500 square feet, each with an expansive private patio and separate sun terrace, all with sweeping views of the Caribbean.
The resort in Anguilla offers all the amenities you’d expect, like outdoor pool, recreation like paddle boarding and tennis courts, as well as three food and beverage outlets including:
- Leons: Situated beachfront right on Meads Bay, this laid-back restaurant is often known as the leading beach bar on the island offering guests a toes-in-the-sand experience and delicious Caribbean dishes such as their famous Johnny Cake Burger and specialty rum punch.
- Bar Soleil: Formerly the famed Sunset Bar and long recognized as Anguilla’s best spot to watch the sunset, Bar Soleil reveals an intimate setting with wide-open windows, vaulted ceilings, deep built-in divans and candle-lit birdcages placed throughout. Easily the most coveted spot in the hotel, guests can catch the sunset magic hour from the island’s most scenic vantage point while enjoying Caribbean tapassuch as Caribbean red bean hummus, marinated conch salad and handcrafted cocktails.
- Celeste: The resort’s signature open-air restaurant caters to guests seeking sophisticated flavors in stunning settings and serves delicious dishes derived from various seafaring cultures that have merged their cuisines through time. Signature menu items include fresh takes on Caribbean-inspired classics such as Red Snapper with tamarind glaze and sweet potato dumplings; Conch Curry with coconut dumplings and sweet peppers and Pyrat Rum Baba with papaya ice cream and crystallized lime.
To book Malliouhana Resort in Anguilla, visit the website.
Don’t forget to mask up at the airport! See our favorite, affordable masks on Amazon.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Please do! I’m a one-man team for this website, so any help is sincerely appreciated.